- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers – Both of these are great options to get your natural smile back from stains, chips, or even gaps.
- Teeth Whitening – Don’t let your stained teeth ruin your smile, let your teeth sparkle white again with bleaching solutions like Zoom!
- Invisalign® – A great way to straighten your teeth, this revolutionary procedure leaves you with straight teeth without leaving any visible hardware that can get in the way.
- Smile Makeovers – Dr. Simmonds offers services that will help you comfortably and safely achieve a completely new smile after conducting a thorough evaluation.
- Cosmetic Bonding and Contouring – Another great way of repairing chips in your teeth. With this procedure you can have that sparkle in your smile once again, and in one visit only!
If you have a chipped, slightly misaligned, or otherwise imperfect tooth that needs cosmetic dentistryrestoration, we may suggest one-appointment bonding. The dentist can apply liquid composite resin, shaded to blend with your tooth’s color, to rebuild a pleasing shape to your tooth. After hardening the resin with a curing light, she will artistically sculpt and polish the restoration. In just one visit, you can enjoy a beautiful new smile! Cosmetic bonding can be a viable, affordable alternative to porcelain veneers, but it lasts only 5 to 10 years with proper care. Bonding will not discolor as your natural tooth enamel will, so touch-up teeth whitening may be required to keep your natural teeth the same shade as the bonded area.