Cosmetic bonding and contouring can be a viable, affordable alternative to porcelain veneers.
- Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers– Both of these are great options to get your natural smile back from stains, chips, or even gaps.
- Teeth Whitening– Don’t let your stained teeth ruin your smile, let your teeth sparkle white again with bleaching solutions like Zoom!
- Invisalign®– A great way to straighten your teeth, this revolutionary procedure leaves you with straight teeth without leaving any visible hardware that can get in the way.
- Smile Makeovers– Dr. Simmonds offers services that will help you comfortably and safely achieve a completely new smile after conducting a thorough evaluation.
- Cosmetic Bonding and Contouring– Another great way of repairing chips in your teeth. With this procedure you can have that sparkle in your smile once again, and in one visit only!
If you have a chipped, slightly misaligned, or otherwise imperfect tooth that needs cosmetic dentistryrestoration, we may suggest one-appointment bonding. The dentist can apply liquid composite resin, shaded to blend with your tooth’s color, to rebuild a pleasing shape to your tooth. After hardening the resin with a curing light, she will artistically sculpt and polish the restoration.
In just one visit, you can enjoy a beautiful new smile! Cosmetic bonding can be a viable, affordable alternative to porcelain veneers, but it lasts only 5 to 10 years with proper care. Bonding will not discolor as your natural tooth enamel will, so touch-up teeth whitening may be required to keep your natural teeth the same shade as the bonded area.